• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission NH-M-M3 "Crescendo"

Whisper

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:noval_heavy_industries:products:components:nh_m_m3_crescendo
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
It's basically a futuristic Tesla coil! The main thing it does is provide power to designated stuff that's near it without needing a physical connection.

Like this, but more advanced:

1601774614043.png

I self-approve this for the NDC.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I added a sub-article by request from Skully for the "Spark Fusion Core" as another potential power source for the Crescendo. It's had other variants approved previously, so you only need to worry about that variant. Thanks again!

Okay I'll take this on, it's mostly good but I do have a question concerning it's power source. How does it get power to itself? Is the power source directly attached? It mentioned "power can come from a dedicated source" but there doesn't seem to be any other mention of power. The reason I bring this up is because it would need direct connection to some kind of power to at least start it up. I think that you designed it so it does have directly connected power, but it needs to be said in article so that people don't think they can power it by just carrying batteries in their pocket.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back