• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nice to meet everyone!

Anno

What do you call yourself?
Anno is fine!

How'd you find Star Army?

I saw an ad posted on a text RP site I frequent.

What interested you in joining?

I love writing, and I love military sci-fi, so this is pretty much a match made in heaven.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

For about six years now!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?-- Male, though very rarely I might play a female.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?-- Planned.
  • Military or civilian characters?-- Military.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?-- Humans, Aliens, Anthros, Androids, in that order.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?-- Starship!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?-- Either!
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
    (Ultimately, it depends on the RP itself, though)
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I'd love to write a RP my character going rising through the ranks from a lowly new cadet to an admiral, or something like that. Meeting other people, rising through the ranks with them, getting to know the old guard-- I feel it could be a lot of fun.

Welcome to Star Army!

I hope you like it here, and here are a few starter things to help you get off on the right foot.

Have fun, and if you need anything feels free to ask!

I'd really like you to have so much fun you become a regular member, so if there's any questions you have or help you need, please feel free to tell me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back