• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Nigrum Alis

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
"his kin is extremely pale" (skin)

"slightly to far" (too)

Please wikify more things, such as Elysian, Caelisolan, etc.

Why does he have so many children if he was in chains for most of his adult life? Explain his relationships if you want to keep that aspect.

Please break up his history into smaller paragraphs.

Heyo, poking my head in cause this is a birb and they're p cool ovob

Full disclosure i have no jurisdiction and simply wanted to give advice, but I've seen it get asked in the past "please list all deceased social connections" so I didn't fully read the history but i did see parents mentioned in it so i guess adding them to the social tab might be noice.

Probs get ame to confirm or deny that tho cause it was a while ago i saw it so anything could have happened

@ElfensFinest - Apologies for the delay; the only issue I have with Nigrum Alis is that he’d be a Plebeian, not a Caelisolan (thus meaning he’d have small wings instead of large ones), as he wouldn’t have been around when the Caelisolan was released to the general public - and the Elysian Celestial Empire unfortunately doesn’t grant Caelisolan bodies to non-citizens. >.<

Any updates on this character?

Since a couple weeks have gone by without a response I'm moving this to abandoned.

Let me know if you want me to move it back to submissions.

Update: I spoke with Elfins and they said they had an IRL loss in their life that affected them, and that they believed there was some technicality preventing them from making the character they desired (not sure if this is actually the case or not based on the thread, perhaps there is a workaround we can use). I offered help to make this character work or make a new character when they are ready and however long it takes is okay with me. I'm sure we can make things work.

Thanks all.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back