• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Nika Vui'Reane

Trainscanflytoo

Inactive Member
A new fox boi for a future plot that has not even been set up yet! But that doesn't mean I can't have some non-plot fun with him in the meantime to get a little character development in!
Meet Nika Vui'Reane, the swordmaster who is in a desperate struggle to become an individual!

@SirSkully @club24 , if either of you would like to take a look at this, please let me know what you think or if there are any adjustments you'd like to see.

this character is pretty good however this a few tweaks needed to fall in-line with his species and general wiki tidying.

1. could his species be linked in the info box at the top of the page along with his year of birth which links to the [[faction:neshaten:faq:year guide]]

2. As part of the Kingdom he would have no way or reason to learn trade even in the navy, this is mentioned in the creation guide page though i know its not exactly easy to see info, but if you could remove the mention of trade that would be good.

3. Finally his appearance/description, just for the sake of fleshing it out could you write in the colours of his tail and ears, another small detail a few people miss which im making an effort to point out during submission is the inherent weak sense the Shukaren have, its up to you what it is and whether or not there's any visible sign of it.

History i looked over and personality last time when i spoke to you so they're fine, once those few little things are tweaked he's good to go, if you need any assistance or info for any of the above points feel free to message or ping me.

i don't remember if it was on the page at approval or not, if it was my bad but due to me digging around in preperation for some page updating i was checking through a few characters and found out there's a technically unapproved piece of technology mentioned in this page

the sleeves made of a very expensive material listed in his inventory

the character itself is still approved that's fine, but if you want that item it will need to be given a page of its own and submitted for ntse approval

RPG-D RPGfix
Back