• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Nin'utrta Suen In'anna

I believe this is the little daur for the tomb raider plot which I GM ;) looks good from my side, I let @club24 look it over seeing this daur wishes to go to space and explore alien ruins (plus I might have looked something over).

After a brief look its clear soresu likes his old templates lol

but aside from that, I’ll have to double check the dob and history.
The only big standout was the needler pistol which i need to double check as i know there’s some gear which is military only.

i should get everything checked by later tonight

Alright so, first point, its becoming clear i need to redo the entire page related to the neshaten calendar to make it simpler, so when I finally get around to fixing rawolfs char I’ll do yours as well as she’s about 140 by ye standards rn

second point, unfortunately the sharp needle pistol is listed as a weapon of the navy and given she is not operating for them she wouldn’t be able to possess one. I didn’t take the liberty of checking the non neshaten items so maybe double check them but the nesh are pretty particular about their miltech not leaving the nation.

Another small point, you may want to bump the weight up, i havent researched it myself but 20 something kilos seems very light even for a short creature.

i think thats all i had but I’ll be sure to let you know if there is any other major things

I really appreciate your help in fixing the age thing, Club! :)

As for her weight, I bumped it up to 30 kilos, if that's cool? I also removed the Sharp-Needle Pistol and replaced it with a coolio Sonic Flare. The non-nesh items are mostly civilian consumer items as well. If there is anything else that catches your eye don't hesitate to let me know!

I do hope she's okay for your plot, RaWolfe. ^^;

Last edited:
Sonic flare checks out, 30 is better but she’s definitely gonna be a light fox, and i sorted out the age so. All changes have been met, i now pronounce this daur, up to code

RPG-D RPGfix
Back