• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NNS Inquiry] Philip Morris, Marine Medic

FM Approval isn't generally needed, as an FYI, for characters; this is traditionally only necessary if it's a faction-bending element, such as a Nepleslian who has some weird strain of genetics, or someone wants to start at an exceptionally high rank (like Captain). Effectively, we're only here to look for issues in a character that may be of bigger importance or impact across the faction.

Spotted nothing that makes this unacceptable as an FM, though. So it's up to GP to handle the GM approval of this and seeing if there are errors related to the character itself and the page's presentation.

Sorry I have taken so long to respond, life and all that, but i've also been mulling it over. The character looks solid, and we JUST started the mission. With that said, I approve of of good man Morris, and thus free the post immediately on the inquiry mission forum. Also, go introduce yourself on the OC thread before you do though!

If you have any questions, send me a pm, and I'll try to get back to you ASAP! I'm eager to see you post in the nearby future.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back