• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check NO-CBL Gwontumilaeui Inter-sector Night League

Legix

Have you thought fighting was cool but didn't want to do kungfu?
Have you had a secret man/woman-crush on the movie Real Steel and imagined the clash of fighters and machinery in harmony or opposition?
Do you like boxing?

The NO-CBL's Gwontumilaeui Inter-sector Night LeagueOpen-Fighting League might be the right challenge for you.

While my efforts to restore and regain the ability to maintain all of my plots continues, I've decided to take on something that'll be very hands off for once and unlike most of the plots orchestrated on SARP in the past by myself and other GMs. One that very likely will fail but must be chased if I'm to ever say I tried my best for my faction and the site.

I want to bring Nepleslia's boxing league into a graphical and well-written series of bouts, focusing on the grit and heart of Nepleslians and those with the will to fight alike. From Freespacers looking to show the pride of their newest Type Two and machine-based brethren in handicapped combat, to young ID-SOL and Nepleslians aspiring to test their mettle and grit, to even Abwehrans seeking a fight, and even to Neko and Yamataians who simply want to bring pride to their nation in a sport that isn't their own, consider this an open invitation. I am seeking people willing to create legendary boxers, from gimmick warriors to the average human fighting against the odds.

My role in this plot is to pick pairs I think will generate a great scenic fight and to act as a referee as this plot would focus on PvP-related actions. The main goal of this is, after all, to create pieces of writing that both SARP and you can brag about and immortalize unique and inspiring men and women characters much like Aethersperm and other various golden gems scattered through the site history.

Winged or legless, robotic or flesh, four-armed or four-legged, the only requirement for fighters is an arm or appendage that can be used for the boxing (no feet, sorry you kungfu-a-holics). Fighters will go through health changes as they fight, reflecting on the extreme punishment that the brave and practically insane people who put their lives on the line for both entertainment and pride undergo, which means a fighter may very well be forcibly retired from the league. These men and women are free to go onto other plots or be archived, allowing the player to reinstate a new fighter and rejoin the plot as a fresh face.

The premise of the GIN League is that the fighters of the NO-CBL will follow in the footsteps of Axium and the original fighters of the first NO-CBL competition (you'll know more soon enough) and aspire to become legends, knowing full well the risk they run when they enter the ring. This plot will be based in JPs/small threads within the Open RP board. Each fight has the potential to be scaled up to 18+, depending on the players who get matched up or player request, but this plot will be open to anyone who is willing to commit lengths of time to writing out intricate fights and working to provide SARP with some amazing writing.

Drop a message here, in the Nepleslian channel on Discord, or to me privately! Let's get out there and give Nepleslia some more cool stuff and keep compounding the awesome. =3=/

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back