• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission [Non-Approvable] Light Weapon Emplacements

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
🦊 FM of Neshaten
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:equipment:ke-o2-2a_light_weapon_emplacement
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:stararmy:equipment:ke-o2-2a_light_weapon_emplacement (Repasting the link because I'm a liiiittle bit paranoid...)

So I wanna get this formally reviewed by the NTSE but... Not actually like, approved officially. Not yet, anyways. The reason I don't want it approved right now is because I want to set up the in character reasoning/the RP for actually making it and all that jazz before it becomes officially canon as part of the setting. However, i want it to be, well... ready to go as soon as that happens, where then I can just put it up as a proper application and get it approved pretty quickly.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
-Fixed the big run-on sentence.
-Tweaked the DR flufftext and the mention of AIES (though, to be fair, there's a link that takes a person right to the AIES page.)
-Changed the title.
-I wasn't sure what template to really use - though... I don't think it would be in the weapons template, though? The turret uses existing weapons, but isn't necessarily a weapon in itself in the conventional sense.
-The turrets have dimensions already listed, in bolth System International and Impearial scales. Pretty much the only people they'd be bigger/taller than are about half of my characters (ironically, even Arria herself - who made them), and any chibi-neko.
-"I can't find a place w" I'm... Not sure what this means, Ame - I think that a bit of your last sentence was eaten by the forum?

Hey, why does this thread title say "non-approvable" in it?

I updated the link so it matches the title.

...Since Ame seems to have disappeared from the forums for now, would another moderator (aside from the one I'm dating) please continue the review?

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ N/A ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. @Wes, the Faction Manager of the Yamatai Star Empire, needs to post his approval of the submission in this thread.

Note: This review does not include the Ke-M2-W4000 Light Weapon Emplacement Carrier Module.

Last edited:
Thanks, Frost!

For the record, though: FM approval isn't needed right now since this won't be used in canon yet - when the time comes for me to make this actually canon, then we can concern ourselves with that.

Additionally, the carrier module, if I recall how things are handled usually, would be a subarticle here? I don't know how subarticles are handled with the updated review system, but I recall them being mentioned in the old review system. (If necessary, I can make a separate submission thread for that when the time comes.)

Acknowledged, @Arbitrated; therefore...

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ N/A ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Ordinarily, Wes - the Faction Manager of the Yamatai Star Empire - would need to post his approval of the submission in this thread; since the submitter does not want for it to be used in canon yet, however, I'm going to mark it as "On Hold" for now.

Note: Unlike the previous review, this review does include the Ke-M2-W4000 Light Weapon Emplacement Carrier Module.

The page doesn't fit the template Frost y u lie (JK, love ya platonically, duder, just like how I love 90% of SARPers), since y'know - the new template just got approved. Gimme a day or three to change things around and make them work and all that schtuff ^^

Barring me actually putting it in the template I made, and a Faction Manager approval, it's been approved... technically. However, I don't want it to be canon yet until actual RP regarding the development of these happens, which is why it's in this weird-ish, semi limbo state.

I wanna get this formally reviewed by the NTSE but... Not actually like, approved officially.
You, @Arbitrated, stated in the OP that you didn't want official approve, so no it is not technically approved. It is near being able to be approved, but is not actually approved. You, as the creator, need to say when you want this to be up for official approval when you want that, either in this thread or a new one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back