• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Norian Arrival OOC Thread

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Hello! The Norian survivors have arrived, causing a lot of RP activity and creating a sitewide event for Yamatai and any other faction that wants to assist! There's already been at least 5 RP threads (including a lot of transmissions) happening and I'd like to keep track of them all. I've created a hub page for the overall event on the wiki here:

I request that anything that happens in the event gets added on the event hub page by those involved. Make sure to link to any threads that are relevant!

This is our OOC thread to help coordinate RP with each other or to ask questions. Enjoy the RP and get your characters in there!

SASO's headed in currently the 171st Combat Rescue Squadron is on station.
Strength. 1 Experimental Light Assault Carrier, two Kyaa-class Search and Rescue ships, and a Kagai for emotional support and about a small battalion's worth of medically trained nut jobs.
According to @Ethereal BATON and more CSAR personnel should be inbound.

I filled in the history best I could and shaped up nicely. Good to see RP. My NPCs will respond as needed - just a bit of clarification since I still have bios to add to Wiki-

1. Aestaesys (Emperor) Airwin Caeyara - The leader/emperor of the Tsenlan Norian people is in Taisho Yui's Office on Yamatai.
  2. Voli (Prince) Uaeso Caeyara is on the MERN Aiathogu. Currently has not been in communications.
  3. Eidosar (Admiral) Aphelion is on the MERN Aiathogu coordinating communications with the arriving Yamatai and other forces.

After talking with Andrew we figured out this event starts in YE 44.7 so please edit and update any posts that say YE 44.6 accordingly.

I filled in the history best I could and shaped up nicely. Good to see RP. My NPCs will respond as needed - just a bit of clarification since I still have bios to add to Wiki-

1. Aestaesys (Emperor) Airwin Caeyara - The leader/emperor of the Tsenlan Norian people is in Taisho Yui's Office on Yamatai.
  2. Voli (Prince) Uaeso Caeyara is on the MERN Aiathogu. Currently has not been in communications.
  3. Eidosar (Admiral) Aphelion is on the MERN Aiathogu coordinating communications with the arriving Yamatai and other forces.
can edit who Bungie addressed

Have fun with it guys, it's a chance for some of you to show off some of your toys :)

I am just going to lob New Reds and RyuK together because I am lazy. I don't know if Noval Heavy Industries had two Hibiscus' waiting in inventory, so I am going to assume they are currently being built.

Just a heads up, my kid's birthday party is tomorrow so I will be unavailable most of Saturday prepping the house for the party, doing the party, and then cleaning up. If it's possible to not wait on me and post, go ahead and don't let me hold you up.

Hanako has provided everyone with the basic game plan:

1. People, like your player characters, go onto the ship and help people, hand out food and water, help them get to Star Army ships and to Pisces
  • This is where your characters get to really help out a lot
  • Medical cases and people in bad shape are prioritized
  • May have to wait for capacity/room on Pisces
  • Make sure these new people know they're welcome and learn about their needs/culture
2. Norians get registered either in place or on Pisces or on Battleships or remotely using the Star Army's forms, etc. It is really important that no anonymous Norians get carted off by shady people who claim to be helpers so the Star Army is tracking them all and making sure they get put with their families together.
  • I was thinking they'd also get color coded wristbands with ID info and their destination
  • Even with Hanako sending tons of clerks and reservists it's going to be crowded and take a while!
  • International RP on the International Station
3. From Pisces, they can ride any ship with room (any faction) to Yamatai or Akina, or any Star Army ship (only) to Virginia.
  • Meet cool Norians on the ride?
  • Help dust off/repair the older camps
  • Some might want a ride to the recruiting station!

To help with what Wes has laid out above, I will move NPCs as such --

1. Aestaesys (Emperor) Airwin Caeyara - The leader/emperor of the Tsenlan Norian people is in Taisho Yui's Office on Yamatai. - Will receive those going to Yamatai.
  2. Voli (Prince) Uaeso Caeyara - Will travel with those going to Pieces.
  3. Eidosar (Admiral) Aphelion is on the MERN Aiathogu - Will remain with the fleet.
  4. Tal'Cel (Ascended Queen) Rin Caeyara (Airwin's Twin) will go to Virgina
  5. Voli (Prince) Jun Caeyara will go to Pieces first, as he is a doctor - he will go to Akina.

Shurista will offer shelter and food to the fleet ships and necessary crew, alongside working with Norian and Elysian experts to provide medical care for the vessels. The people are a top priority, yes, but the fleet have shown themselves to be both alive and sapient. Which means the Senti consider them people, who may need specialized care and are as much refugees as the rest of the fleet.

The provision of broken asteroids and energy feeds will be enough in terms of the military Titans, and the two other Arks. Ark One however is past recovery, and will eventually die to later be used in the production of new cities, etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back