• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Norian Arrival OOC Thread

Giving time for a few more people to post this round, will get to another post tomorrow or the next day :)

I'm not sure if many people have noticed, But I am having soooo much fun in this thread. I have been putting up some posts that have been surprising me. I just hope that I can keep up with it and also take it to other threads/characters that I am doing.

I also love the path that this story has taken, it's really good !

I'm just afraid that Minjun, might go after the Sobek and crew since I stunk my nose in here... But then again maybe he is not that evil... or is he?

I'm not sure if many people have noticed, But I am having soooo much fun in this thread. I have been putting up some posts that have been surprising me. I just hope that I can keep up with it and also take it to other threads/characters that I am doing.

I also love the path that this story has taken, it's really good !

I'm just afraid that Minjun, might go after the Sobek and crew since I stunk my nose in here... But then again maybe he is not that evil... or is he?
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself - Minjun is in the Ayenee Universe, and the message is prerecorded. However, it's likely he is watching through Bothosar. That is also a good question, is he evil? Why did he send that thing? All things are to eventually be answered and discovered. This is a first though, for something like that to attack. Its not all stuff that will be solved today. Glad people are having fun! That was my hope.

Well, he might not attack directly, but the ship might be on his scope since it was seen helping the Norains. But I could just be looking too deep at things, or too far into the future.

Besides he might not be evil, just uses overpowered weapons to make sure the job is done! He is in a war after all.

I'm hoping to have one out in a couple of hours, I just got home and there's a few things I need to take care of before I write up my post.
Well, that took entirely too long for me to get done. If Andrew feels like waiting for me, I should have a post written up shortly. If not, I can wait until the next posting cycle.

Well, that took entirely too long for me to get done. If Andrew feels like waiting for me, I should have a post written up shortly. If not, I can wait until the next posting cycle.
No problem waiting!

Isn't that the fleet or is that something else that you're doing? I've just been looking for something that he can do since the last plot he was in died on me.

I can not find this plot in the drop-down for the selection of plots, however, Sobek's wiki has been updated since I have a place there for it in the text.

I can not find this plot in the drop-down for the selection of plots, however, Sobek's wiki has been updated since I have a place there for it in the text.
Its more of a global event vs an actual plot.

Just a reminder to everyone, get your posts in for this round! Thanks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back