• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Noval] Shaped Containment Armor Layer Element - "SCALE"

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Need an NDC FM Approval Please! Then I will start a review.

Good Morning! Let's get started.

1. There are some missed opportunities for wiki integration here. (Several instances) please take a few minutes to go through your article and link keywords.
  2. There are some pretty easy to spot grammatical errors. (If you need specifics let me know I will point them out specifically.)
  3. 1584038447328.png
  • I don't see this Rebinder material submitted as a material. Nor is there a real-life REBINDER metal. Similar to the Madite this will need to be submitted as a material
4. 1584038658161.png
  • I think there has to be a better way to present this information than as a "your" and "you" instructional bit. The rest of the article has a professional tone, this just seems to cheapen it. Is there a way you could present this information integrated into the actual article versus this?
5. 1584038945773.png

I think this could just be worked into the table at the top - | Availability | As a component of produced products. This is product is not sold as-is. |

Overall, there are some elements listed above that need to be addressed. Status is Pending Approval.

Hey Andrew!

Thank you for the feedback.

I've made some fairly extensive edits to the text of the page to try and improve flow and grammar. I removed the Roleplay Considerations section and attempted to move the important parts into the rest of the article. Availability has been moved to the top table.

Rebinder has been created as a separate article. The WIP page is here ( https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:materials:rebinde ) and the submission thread is here ( https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/noval-rebinder.65598/ ).

I added a few links here and there. If you see any other opportunities, let me know. I may just be missing them.

Thanks again!

I will do a second pass on this a bit later this evening.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back