• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events November Hiatus

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I will be participating in the really dumb but highly motivating event NANOWRIMO. This means I'll be all but gone for November. I know this is one of the now growing number of times I've taken a break and this will be the longest one yet, but every time I step away from RP I get a chance to write a book I'm working on. I've already got the cover and a novella's worth so I definitely have to finish it ^^ I want to just warn everyone that I won't be doing anything but submissions and Kaiyō, though we will be on shore leave for the first half of that month. The rest of my plots will be put on hold and I will only do submissions steadily.

Thanks for understanding <:3

Oh man, I'm going to miss you a ton but I understand needing some "concentration time" to pump out a novel, especially one in such a small amount of time.

Please try to arrange things so the Kaiyo will be able to keep going in your absence (maybe it would be a good time for the crew to pair up and do social JPs?)

Best wishes.

I have a lot of faith in the Kaiyo to survive 15 days without activity from me. We have enough people that know how to start JPs and there are even people that I could see starting SPs in my absence but I will help them plan them out. I trust the plot quite a bit and don't really think a fortnight will prove any issue, though : D

Yeah it is a short amount of time. My last novel took me six weeks of nonstop writing and coffee drinking, so four weeks of the same will probably not prove to be a full novel, but if I can get close I know I'll get back to it!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back