• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Now to stop being creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicSamurai

Harbinger of Naproxen Addiction
Inactive Member
... I suppose it would be a good idea to at least join the forum.

I admit to creeping the site a little last night and for about four hours today between laundry load changes. I suppose my interest got the better of me and couldn't stop reading - a frustration due to how long it takes me. Anyway, hopefully this clears my conscience sufficiently enough for me to continue reading without any excessive pangs of guilt.

Once I satisfy my curiosity of the canon, though, I'll be sure to get a character written up for approval. A universe that has me this tweaked is unlikely to fall off my radar that easily. Looking forward to playing.

See you around the galaxy...

We're happy to have you, Bionic. Welcome to SARP. Soak in the canon for a bit and get back to us. As always, you can check out the IRC and ask all the questions you like; we're glad to answer.

Ah, fun and games. Looks like I have a start; let's see how messed up things can get! ^_^

Hello BionicSamurai! I'm Wes, the site's founder/webmaster guy. I'm glad you like our wiki! People have put a lot of effort into it. Since Star Army is big and unique itcan be a little daunting at first so I want you to know I am ready to help you and answer your questions. If you have any questions or comments (good or bad) let me know and I will help. Thank you for joining!

Five years of entries, and it shows. It even has kept me up at night thinking about what I have read so far.

ACT NOW and RECIEVE this LIMITED EDITION TEA-COSEY!

CALL NOW: OUR OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…