• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [npc YSS Shiroyama] officer Whiskers

Do you mind if I go in to edit for readability and wikification?

readability i hope is fine since i had put it through various grammar checks, but there's a chance they might have not picked up something. what do you mean by wikification?

There are a lot of random things I could talk to you about in DMs or I can post here. Whichever you prefer.

While I do so, do you mind if I edit in some wikification and formatting? I will leave readability to discuss.

Alright I edited your page! I will message you now on the forums about the other fixes to be made. You are welcome to include anyone in on the message that you feel appropriate (ie your GMs).

Also, the namespace is wrong but I feel charaa has made a fully fledged character here so I don't want to move it. Regardless, I think that Whiskers should be in the namespace npc: or character: not pet, since I think this is not a real namespace we use. Correct me if I am wrong because I have not had time to double check.

Okay thank you for letting me step in!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back