• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NPF\DTR] Easton Keller

'S ok. You arent the only person im waiting on so im not in any rush~

I would have liked more on the history, But we can fill that out over time through the plot over time. If he doesnt have any family or anything i wont require that either.

There are some spelling and grammatical errors but nothing you cant fix in your free time.

The only things i see that i'de like are communications in his skills being a required one. Fleshing out the physical description a smidge more to add maybe some height and weight (Think of what you would write to give an artist the means to draw him) And maybe tracking down some explosives in the future on the wiki just to put in his inventory in the future like the grenades referenced in the NPFs equipment page in the infantry grenades, and what not. Even if its just adding them as a reference without a link like detcord and breaching charges.

Do these couple thing and ill approve him right away~

I went ahead and added those things. Height and Weight. Fleshed out the family, added communications and grenades.

The history, I can flesh it out, but Im keeping him young, because I kinda like to be able to have the most of his history be from the RP world, it keeps it simple to keep track of and stops me from accidentally contradicting what I write. Though I can flesh it out more if you want. But let me know what you think.

Ive done some proofreading and fixed some spelling and grammatical errors, Ill keep going over it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back