• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NPF DTR] Takeshi Yeon

I might be wrong. But the IDSOL's Super Y would still be extremely potent enough that even a half-SOL should produce only male offspring, A quarter SOL i cant comment on but imma go ahead and ping the ol @Legix for that knowledge maybe. And if so hybrid SOl's require FM approval and that would be my ping to him for it~

On that ill also comment on the history that one of takeshi's mothers would be male if that where the case. But if legix is cool with it i wont see any problems and wouldnt want to make any either~

Other than that i see no issues. I personally dont mind personal weapons in the plot that havent yet been approved since its open rp. Seeing as the plot would be considered non-cannon until at least half way through our second thread and i poke and prod legix for that OG canon stamp and the wes-man for a spot in nepland's forum space. Just throw me a link to the weapon over discord some time and ill glance it over. I know you wouldnt make anything OP on purpose skully, But you know i gotta glance at it for GM reasons, Aye?

Ill wait on Legix's answer on the SOL topic before i approve this character in the meantime.

For the weapon: I fully intend on showing you once it's done but I'd rather just use an approved gun until then - I will 100% send the rifle your way once done though.

For the character: yeah I cranked the odd dial up a bit on this one and I apologise for that making things a bit more difficult. Concerning the ID-SOl in her blood I only just realized that it says one mother was quarter but it says half further down, I fixed it so that both say quarter - now making Takeshi and eighth ID-SOL (I think that's how it works anyway)

In short, I'm sorry for making things unnecessarily complicated for something that will probs never be mentioned again past the character's sheet ^^;

I spoke briefly about this in the Discord but wanted to speak here; as of posting this, the only person who could overrule the image I have would be @Wes - for that reason I'm going to be very concise about this so that in the future we can recall this post for any further documentation and changes. In a way, this app will serve two purposes.

I believe the Super Chromosome waters down at the Half/Quarter Mark.

This means that it is possible for a Quarter ID-SOL to have a female daughter as long as their partner is not any part ID-SOL. I think this is fair and fits my view that Nepleslia had a few generations of genuine gender imbalance because of just how many ID-SOL were produced nearly a century ago in IC-history. Obviously they've been produced since in smaller number but this does not constitute numbers great enough to impact the population.

Now, it should be VERY rare for them to have daughters such as maybe a 10% chance of having a daughter. Obviously the ID-SOL blood has diluted in these to be at less than a quarter of their blood. I think it also partially helps explain the increased size of most females currently entering the RP; they'd be born from Quarter ID-SOLs by the current generation if not lesser. Obviously the strong genetics from ID-SOL remain even when dilluted (I would like to personally believe that it shows in women due to involving some use of the now-extinct giant women's genetics in the creation of the ID-SOL), but they generally shouldn't be anything that allows them to pop out someone who could be classified as an ID-SOL.

My logic for the Half/Quarter mark is due to the fact that this is the mark generally when we stop mentioning someone is an ID-SOL; specifically Quarter is when it becomes an afterthought and the person is generally marked instead as a Nepleslian.

So in that regard; being the child of a Quarter ID-SOL and being a female seems perfectly fine to me. It would be a definite subject of debate if they had tons of sisters or were to be somehow a Quarter ID-SOL themselves, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

TLDR: Fine in my eyes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back