Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Approved Character [NPS corp] Aries Jaeger

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
Please tag your GM with a @ and then the username.

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
Hey Jack, I am going to check this character out for you. It looks good and I fixed the Single Author error. But I am uncertain about one thing, that is the part that Aries gets found by Star Army, is treated and gets a new body. This doesn't make much sense as the new body is only given (so far I know) to Yamatai citizens, which is something she is not. Just to be sure about this I wish to have a Yamatai FM check it :) @Andrew if you got the time?

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
If Yamatai finds a human, and the body is basically unsalvageable medically, Yamatai would give a free replacement human body rather than let the person die. So there's that.

Jack Pine

Staff Member
FM of NDC
Game Master
Yeah that's what I figured, I've not ever know them to not help stranded rescuers.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
Indeed, and also lot of non-Yamataians slip into Yamatai every year to get free/cheap medical treatment and then go home.