• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NPS] Ten-kheiat Walidah-ae Kusaremu

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
I propose a mischief for the NPS. Now in the bio it states that she is still part of NDC but she will RP into NPS. I kept certain elements PG13 or bit vague, on that last point I want to RP her a bit out as to reflect her past. I suspect that there will be some work needed on the history, but I worked closely with the FM.

@Jack Pine @IQ

A small little pothole needs to be fixed in the history, while true Trixy could make the choice to stay or leave, the only two choices were staying or crashing down on Sirris VI with the Dissidents, which happened in the thread linked at the end of my post. The part where she's going to explore the stars isn't something you need to remove, all I ask is to clarify that she crashed down planetside with the other Dissidents.

Other than that, everything's looking good, so I can offer my approval for it being a Tsumi character after the requested change ^^

Thank you for the feedback, I edit the changes into the bio :) The following is edit into it. Hope this meets your requirements @IQ

Ten-kheiat made the choice to leave the Tsumi and explore her strength with the stars. She believed that the Saweyan fatih had failed her people and mostly her. But before she left, she joint one more operation that ended up with her crashing down on Sirris VI with the Dissidents. She was part of this battle and crossed path with the [[faction:ndc|]] and while in doubts, she required something to ease her lust for battle that the [[faction:ndc|]] could provide. From that point she was part of the military forces in the lower ranks in the [[faction:ndc|]]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back