• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission NS-GCHS "Scion Combat Hardsuit"

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay looked through this and there are a few things that I'm seeing
  • Your headers on the later half of the article, they still have the explanation for what the headers are for.
  • In the "About the armor section" there is mention of deadman systems but those are not detailed anywhere in the actual article.
  • Under systems the "Ravager Variant" information should actually be put somewhere else probably as its own header, not there, and the variant should be explained as to what it is about and what it has.
  • Under life support, there is no mention of an on board oxygen supply, does it rely solely on recycling the breath of the user, with no starter oxygen?
  • There is a total absence of purchasing information despite the article saying that people can buy the suit.

I have done all the requested edits as pointed out. I've added pricing, expanded on the deadman switch under sub components, the oxygen supply as well under life support. Cleared up the header explanations also, and have made a variants section at the bottom of the page, with the ravager explained underneath with its own sub-heading.

Okay sorry for the delay on this, but looked over the changes and things are looking good.

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

So gonna go ahead and APPROVE this. Make sure to add it to the appropriate tech pages and such.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back