• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NSMC 309th/Aquila Flight] Fetuilelagi Owens

Hey Hey! Good job! Only just a couple things i'de like to point out, Ye?

Fetu's skills should also have communications. It is important and will let everyone know hes not a mute and can speak and read and write (tho not everyone in nepland can read or write im sure its mandatory for fighter pilots.) Nepleslians speak Trade as their primary language. It is in the common military skills but its important to list it in the future if you want him to be able to speak something more than just trade like the yamatai language, Yamatigo? (did i spell that right?) if you ever choose to have him do an exhange to yamatai or independent, etc. I wont enforce this, Just a little tid-bit.

There are also just a couple minor spelling and grammar touch ups needed. While i can easily understand everything you wrote, There are some people who are sticklers for a single misspelled word, And i know some Gms will require you to be grammatically correct etc if ye going to be in their plots. It goes to show you take the effort to spell and write correctly.

Other than that just his physical description you have him down as "mixed ethnic decent." If you could expand this a little more it might give me some peace of mind. Is he half yamatain with sharper features? Is he part Kuznyetski with sunken eyes and a drawl? Ethnicity is weird in sarp, Considering nepleslia alone has a mixing pot of cultures, And where the average nep male does have darker skin and dark hair (before someone challenges this i read it on the wiki, I know its outdated and 90% of the nep characters are giant white musclewomen these days but still...) but is also a faction of many other species and cultures as well and it would be nice if you expanded this.

Just touch up these things and ill see no problems and approve em.

@Charmaylarg Dufrain

I had Nepleslian Required Skills hyperlinked for now, since this is my seventh character and typing up the usual skills got kind of tedious... But I went ahead and did it all, just to be thorough.

I originally typed the entire page out on my phone, so I probably did mistype a few things. My quick lookover did reveal a few wrong key-presses, the ones of which I found are fixed. If there's anything in particular you see I've missed, just let me know. I'd hate to have made a lot of mistakes, considering I'm a professional writer. :p

I just went ahead and deleted the ethnic portion. My intention was for him to be mostly Samoan in descent, but as far as I know there's no record of Earth ethnicities IC in SARP. I'll just keep it at the described features and name and let it be apparent but not outright stated.

Anyway, it's updated now. Let me know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back