• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
@GrammarPaladin has let go of handling this plot. I have given it a lot of thought and don't think I will be taking the reigns back on the plot. Because nobody has stepped up in the time since he quit, I am going to mark the plot as inactive and move its threads, etc.

Thank you to everyone that joined and had a good time with this plot. It was a really great one for me and I wish I could have continued it. Thanks for the memories and participation, to every player.

Hello folks, I saw that there were possible openings for this, and had a potential IPG intelligence operator that I'd like to see about adding. As it was a profession that I could run with and continue to create or expand upon. Given the chance of course.

Okay, do you need me to close this subforum then?

Almost forgot I almost joined this plot actually, sad paladin let it go, seemed like a really fun plot at the time. Regardless, I hope those who were participants, find new ventures for their characters, and new stories to tell with them. That being said, I'll keep an eye out to see if anything else of interest comes out of the faction, and hope to see more come about in the future.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back