• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [NSS Sledge] Briggs Cassidy

@Briggs

Welcome to the site. I'm pretty glad you've decided to join my plot, so I'll just cut to the chase. I've gone ahead and changed some of the formatting errors with the article, since wiki-code can be tricky at times. With the character article itself, you may want to tell us what his hair color is, since we'll all assume he at least has eyebrows. As for the skills section, rather than copy-pasting, it's preferred that everyone types up the specifics for their own character. Despite this however, the skills have been an odd area, and people are trying to figure out how to replace or improve it anyways. You basically don't have to do a thing with those, but it's something to keep in mind.

Other than that, you're pretty much APPROVED.

Here's the link to the Sledge Mama's forums in case you need it; you'll want to post in the OOC thread and greet everyone. I'll work your character in soon.

A small side note: Species can not be Human? Remember...there's no more of those around, or am I missing something? He'd be Nepleslian, which is the closest to 'human' there is...right?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back