• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Occupation of Essia arc

Soban

Convention Veteran
Hey! I was thinking about doing an arc where the Kuvexians occupy Essia. The idea would probably be something like Red Dawn, but a bit more on the hopeful side of things. More French Maquis then Afghanistan. It would probably be mostly the relatively technologically backwards Separa'Shan getting help from Star Army people. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in that sort of thing.

With @Noodlewerfer on board, I think we have enough to start moving forward a bit more. There are a couple of things I need to clarify, but I'm not expecting any difficulties.

As someone who has a Separa'shan character, I want to see this happen. Even if I am too busy to participate, it'll be really interesting to stir up things with Separa characters.

I have a Yamataian mil-snake that could be good for this that's currently sitting and twiddling his thumbs as a SAINT asset.

Could throw him into the fold (so long as folks remember that I've not got a whole ton of time for posting as-is) to give another voice into the mix.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back