• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Ocean Day Thread Open!

I just posted an Ocean Day thread, it's open for anyone in the Star Army of Yamatai or visiting Yamatai, so feel free to join! These threads can be really fun, but they need player participation to accomplish that, so don't hesitate to post!

I think putting a deadline of September 7th on the thread should give it more than enough time to have some fun beach day roleplay! Enjoy yourself and have fun celebrating!

[EDIT] Going to extend the deadline another month :]

Last edited:
Should this keep going? People are into it still, a weekish after the extended deadline.

I'll definitely keep in mind what worked for next time I do an open event, though! If anyone wants to give specifics of why they liked it here, I would really appreciate that!

Just having no restrictions or having to come up with reasons for chars to meet, like shasse hasn’t seen abart in a couple years since i left kaiyo and without these things I doubt she ever would get to meet anyone else

Edit:she should totally go annoy hoshi or eden even though they’d probably just pretend they don’t know her lol

Mikael got to do something else, even if he just picked a spot to be ignored at.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back