• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Offer of Employment for Azai Kaede from Yugumo Corporate Fleet

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
fetch.php
Yugumo Corporation

To: Azai Kaede
Re: Offer of Employment

Azai-san,

We at Yugumo Corporation are pleased to offer you the position of Quartermaster. Please notify us of your earliest possible start date.

Pay: 24075 KS per year (2675 KS per month)
Signing Bonus: 8025 KS (3 months at 2775 KS per month)
Contract Term: Yearly

You will be assigned to the Yūgure-Class Merchant Destroyer Bastion of Winter as Quartermaster.
You will be provided housing at Port Jiyuu for yourself. Please notify us of any change in dependency status.

Welcome to the Yugumo family.

Last edited:
To: Personnel Director, Yugumo Corporation
Re: Offer of Employment

Arigatou gozaimasu, I am humbled by your belief in my abilities, with the offer of a managerial level posting on a corporate vessel. I would be very pleased to execute the duties of Quartermaster for the Yugumo Corporate Fleet and by extension also better serve the peoples of the colonies, my homeland. I accept your generous compensation package as described.

However, I have one small request of your organization. While I only require a handful of days to make the necessary preparations for shipboard life once more, please understand that my new civilian duty station must be compatible with my current part-time service in the Star Army Reserve. If called upon in a dire national emergency -- as has happened in the past -- I must be able to honor my oaths to the Empress and protect the lives entrusted under my care at Fort Tokyo.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Last edited:
fetch.php
Yugumo Corporation

To: Azai Kaede
Fw: Re: Offer of Employment

Azai-Kakaraichō,

Yugumo Corporation is a SAMIC Corporation dedicated to serving the needs of the Star Army of Yamatai. We actively recruit Star Army veterans and reservists because of the unique skill sets that service requires, that serving civilian customers does not. Rest assured, Yugumo Corporation makes every effort to ensure that every employee with the obligation of duty to the Star Army of Yamatai is able to dispatch those duties with responsibility and honor. We have policies in place to make sure you are on Paid Time Off during your dedicated obligation times, as well as during emergency call ups. If you are called, we will know, and we will do everything we can to make sure you are on time, on target.

Tenno Heika Banzai,
Watanabe Kotono
SAoY Liaison
Santō Shunin, Yugumo Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back