• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Official Task Force Inquisition / Rikugun OOC

Ethereal

Banned Member
Welcome to the Task Force Inquisition OOC thread! Here we will be announcing any updates and changes to the plot for interested parties and also using this as a secondary for more sizeable announcements than we can fit on our Discord server!

First piece of news - Ninth Legion Rikugun and Orochi Squadron are officially merged! Task Force Inquisition is the new banner these formerly separate plots will be running under, with Space Phases and Planetary Phases being dictated by each plot's former GM.

Our first plot arc of three currently planned is a Space Phase, revolving around figuring out what is around the planet Skadi. Our humble Sharie (YSS Shinigami) and the Orochi Squadron will be checking it all out, along with their fighter wing and Rikugun detachment.

If you have interest in the plot, feel free to register it below or at one of the two former Interest Checks. Currently we're looking to close the plot for any additional players joining as we now have a fine selection of 11 active players :)

GMs: @Ethereal @paladinrpg
Players (Alphabetical): @Arbitrated @ArsenicJohn @FrostJaeger @Grey Library @HAMnJAM @Immortal Cyan @META_mahn @Pancakei @SirSPT @Soban @SpaceEye
Feel free to hit the "watch" button on the thread so you get notifications for any updates :)

Handy Links:
Plot Page
Fleet Page
Orochi Subplot
Rikugun Subplot

Place a fighter jockey and a sexy next-gen warbird in close proximity, and watch the pilot drool.

Can't really blame Kishi from going all "NEW TOYS" over the Mamushis, can you?

Our subforum is now all setup! I think I got all the threads we had under one roof, but if I happened to miss something please let me know!

Also, I would encourage all players to get their intro posts in by this weekend, as I will be going into the meat of the briefing on our mission then. I generally want to keep a weekly GM posting rate at a bare minimum, and hopefully faster when the action is moving. :)

I sincerely apologize for the delay getting the briefing up, as my wife had a short stay in the hospital, and I was also volunteering at Salvation Army post to give out toys (and also receive them). I'll make sure its done by tonight. :) Good job with the conversation RP filling the gap!

I posted a short pre-briefing social blurb with some of the Orochi NPCs you'll be working with in infantry and fighter sqaudron, so they could at least react to some of the things the PCs were doing. This is also just to break up what was otherwise a huge post. :)

And if you missed it: Kikyo & Fumiko's squad boss is Kim the NPC who's boss is Akira of the armor wing.. The pilots Miyoshi and Shii are NPCs in Heartbreak under CAG Ume. If I need to adjust the command chain, let me know now!

Ugh so sorry for dragging my feet on things. I have been sick with the flu and taking care of the fam who passed it around also, plus had some terrible snow and ice storms to dig out from. Not my best birthday week, let me tell you! (At least I finished my taxes early this year in the middle of it all.)

However, I have started work on a post, so expect it to go up tomorrow evening. There is much dramatic pew pew to be had and it shouldn't have to wait any longer. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back