• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Official Request for Airwin

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
To: Aestaesys Airwin Caeyara
From: Friend and Comrade Captain Alastair Belmont, YSS Koun

Greetings friend, how have you been since the last time we spoke? I am in contact to request a new transfer to the Koun. Events outside the control of Yam has led to a vacancy in the diplomate position we created aboard the Koun. Please recommend possible person of interest for this position. I would like this handled with due haste as we are set to embark on a new mission shortly.

Thank you once more and look forward to building a lasting partnership between our cultures.

fetch.php

STATE OF TSENLAN, YAMATAI STAR EMPIRE
TAISHO CITY, AKINA
OFFICE OF THE AESTAESYS/SENATOR

To: Captain Alastair Belmont, YSS Koun

I am well but have been rather consumed by the amount of work that goes into putting a new state together within the Empire. I find myself needing longer days and wishing I could add more hours to them. I will search our records for an individual who would be best suited to represent the Tsenlan State on your vessel, and I will do so in a reasonably timed manner. It is important for this representation to be adequate, but also professional. Sadly diplomats are somewhat of a commodity within the surviving members of our people, the Craethel killed most who attempted to end the conflict through negotiation.

I will speak with my people and get back to you within a reasonable amount of time.

Signed,
Airwin Caeyara
Aestaesys and Senator

To: Aestaesys Airwin Caeyara
From: Friend and Comrade Captain Alastair Belmont, YSS Koun

Thank you for looking into this matter. As a side note I am also in need of a clerk. I'd take an either or with my request so please feel free to fill what you feel would fit best.

Signed,
Alastair Belmont, Captain YSS Koun

RPG-D RPGfix
Back