• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Official Wasp Games

@Primitive Polygon mentioned an interest in me talking about my various game projects, which is something I haven't actually gotten around to showing here.

Here is an archive containing three of my most complete game projects:

Aghretta (My very first, and so far only complete game) - It is worth noting that this game has a level that is possibly dangerous to those with photosensitive epilepsy
Aghretta 2 (the prototype for a sequel of sorts)
I Don't Care (the nickname I have for my RPG Maker game I'm currently working on)

I've also got a .rar archive for my Sins of a Solar Empire sound mod, where I replace most of the weapon and ability sound effects with my voice. @Gunhand4171 was interested in it. Just put the 'Sound' folder into the SoaSE folder, but be sure to back up the old one first.
I made a similar one for Quake, but I seem to have misplaced some of the files for that.

Last edited:
Aghretta 2 was probably my favorite. It just looked & played really slick and the overall atmosphere worked well.

Aghretta 1... Admittedly not so much. It's mostly the hit detection and some odd choice of tiles that make it hard to play. But I guess you probably knew that.

I Don't Care seems neat and pretty complex, but yeah, not really a fan of RPGs in general if I'm honest. It was presented pretty well, through. The sprites were good. Was the music by you, or was it pack-in RPG maker stuff?

Either way, thanks for sharing!

Yeah, Aghretta 1 is something I like more from the world I built out of the jumbled mess of its gameplay. :p

Kinda sad I never finished 2. I had some neat ideas for it.

I'm glad you enjoyed I Don't Care. The music is the included RPG maker stuff; I intend on getting my own at some point.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back