• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Oh hi :)

byeproxie

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
A few names, but you can call me Proxie.

How'd you find Star Army?
Actually, I found it a few years ago but it looked a bit intimidating even then... but I found it again the other day!

What interested you in joining?
This site looks so solid and interesting, and I'm looking for new ways to express myself.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Sort of, not really... I get intimidated so I tend to lurk.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
I've attempted to roleplay before, but people can be unreliable.

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female, but I'm open to playing others.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Either, it doesn't really matter to me.
  • Military or civilian characters? Civilian? I have no experience playing military characters.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either, I guess.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Either
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP? I'm not sure at the moment.

That's the nice thing about Star Army! We've been able to last. I have often run into people who've lurked for years before joining up. Regardless of your level of RP, you're now part of a community of like-minded people who you can talk to about the stuff you're interested in. So welcome, and it's good to meet you, @byeproxie ! I've sent you a welcome PM with some tips. The forum also have a chat system that you can use to get advice on whatever you want to do here.

Welcome to SARP! Yeah I can see how you could get intimidated on here, especially if you've not done much RPing in the past. Thankfully, there are a good number of us with a lot of experience that can provide all the help you need. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Welcome! I'm pretty new to Star Army also. But I'm usually in chat so if you have any questions I will attempt to help anytime, or direct you to someone more knowledgeable.

Welcome to the site! I'm new around here too, and I can confirm that it's always intimidating taking your first steps. Thankfully, everyone I've met around here is super helpful. Feel free to ask questions in the chat if you need help - at the very least, they can show you where to look or who to talk to!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back