• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Ohai there

LordJebTheUnholy

Inactive Member
Welp, my curiousity has once again struck, and now I stand in yet another forum looking around and probably making a fool of myself. Anyways! Hi, I'm LordJeb, or at least that's the name I've chosen in this site anyways. Idunno, I've never particularly been good at these introduction threads, I'm a person, I do things, etc etc, not much to say about me, really.

Welp, my curiousity has once again struck, and now I stand in yet another forum looking around and probably making a fool of myself. Anyways! Hi, I'm LordJeb, or at least that's the name I've chosen in this site anyways. Idunno, I've never particularly been good at these introduction threads, I'm a person, I do things, etc etc, not much to say about me, really.
Greetings, @LordJebTheUnholy. I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

Seeing as you wish to create an Independent Character, I highly advise you to take a look at the Active Plots page and talk to the GM of an RP that catches your eye, or one of the many upcoming Open RPs currently in the works. All in all, have fun.

Awesome, nice to see someone from NationStates over here. Did you get my welcome message?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back