• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

Re: [SS Atuan] OOC Thread

Break his nose again? Or some other part of his body? Or potentially rip out his tongue as well as admitting him to a insane asylum.

In case no one noticed, Chapter one has officially begun. I'm doing the current round of posting to make sure everyone is on the same page and then, Yes, We WILL get into some action-y bits. so, Yeah. Keep poasting, peoples!

There is a sub-GM post coming today, I promise. Kai left me some stuff to thrill you with as he's gone for the weekend.

Because teddo is a huge flake, I've NPC'ed zenny and moved the story along. i'll try to wrap up chapter one soon so we can move on and add new players.

So, after having Teddo, Revolver, and Kyoki Drop out, getting a new GM, and getting some new players, we find ourselves here.

Unforunately, Fiver has now been banned indefinitely. Are there any active players remaining in this plot, or should it be archived?

We've got a player stepping up to take over as GM; CadetNewb.

Could I have all my other players sound off to see who all is here still?

I'm here, and I want to make sure SOME good can come out of this plot.

A plot like this deserves to be run by a badass, not a whiner with a tummyache!

I believe in Cadette's GM prowess

I'm taking a random guess and saying that Fiver was banned for mouthing off again? Though, it's none of my business. Anyways, if Cadet's got the skills, then I've got my sorry self to type with.

Well, I'll step in and do the best I can. Yoshiko will still be her ditsy self. However, I'll be taking control of both Kensuke and Kelly, and their characteristics may change a bit as a result.

Still, I'll do my best to make sure everyone gets a blast out of this.

Well, since this is a bit bumpy, I'm just going to wrap this battle up as quickly as possible so we can do a soft reboot with the next chapter. A single round more of posting should finish all the enemies off; we currently have only two Kirin and the Oban, so have fun curbstomping!

Curbstomp? Yes please. I have dibs on the Garuda!

Also, someone sticky this thread, pweese?

I can't give you mod status; a yellow name has to do that.

And I can't sticky it either ;_;

We got just two badly damaged units left to take care of guys, and after that, we can take a short breather before moving on!

Rawr. Co-GM Kai remembers some of the plot points and saves the day.

Cadette, you're now free to do your soft-reboot, everyone else is still free to do interacting should they so desire.

Oh man... thanks for that, Moogle. I just realized I didn't put a swimsuit into the standard issue for Origin. It probably slipped my mind because you generally don't need one in space, and most people list their characters as having one anyway.

Which brings me to another point. Nobody in the Atuan seems to have the Origin standard issue in their personal inventory.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back