• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [OIF Atuan] OOC Thread

Kai

Retired Staff
The OIF Atuan is getting ready for its maiden voyage. an Exciting combat oriented mecha plot, the OIF Atuan is intended to be fast paced and full of surprises.

OOC goes here.

Re: [SS Atuan] OOC Thread

Your name appears on that page six times. Given how small of a page it is, and that it's not a character page, I'd have to say that's pretty impressive.

I only count five, and four of them are referring to NPC's. why is that so impressive?

So, I'm starting this plot next week, whether or not I have all of my pilots. I think I have.. two? maybe three of my people. In any case, I'm hoping my other characters are ready by then or it will at least kick them into gear.

Haha. So wait, the only part of the uniform he wears is that hat? :V

You know, I approve. Good job, Teddo.

The patch is only partially exposed, but he wears the Origin t-shirt.

He doesn't actually wear the hat.

Yes, but the t-shirt isn't part of the uniform, the uniform shirt is a white button-up. See Farley's pic for reference. (She doesn't wear the hat or tunic because she's not an employee.)

To deny that the t-shirt is part of the uniform is to deny the Awesomeness of the t-shirt.

that's almost correct, but the one I have is quite different. It's also black background, and I'm too lazy to change it to #000040, but I guess now I have to.

Aerin drew it herself! :3

Edit: On a napkin.

Edit2: In a bar.

Edit3: On Morant.

....but I used Rev's to make mine. I took the logo he had on the character arts and superimposed ACTUAL ovals over them! :p

and mine still looks better.

Goshdangit, Teddo, Post, Or I'm killing Zenny (or something along those lines)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back