• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC OIF Karakoram- Mecha anime!

My characters dont cuddle, these two in particular also dont really do hopes and dreams more like “we need a bigger gun to try out”

what if we gave them each a bigger gun, called one hopes, the other dreams, and called a trip to the gun range cuddling?

Wewt! Finally a little bit of social awkwardness. Charles finally has a clueless protagonist moment that leaves the Twins befuddled and others simply annoyed! And now, a second glowing Origin ghost! What shall happen as we continue waiting for the crew to finish setting up for the much anticipated first battle of the Karakoram?

Okay, Looks like I'm waiting on a post from @Alex Hart , and probably one from @Glein too. I think @SirSkully is on a hiatus, but I'll keep Cheylarus safe until his return. Malik has now become a GMPC. I have plans for the grumpiest Iroma in Origin.

Whoot! Got a post out. Just in case anyone was wondering, those targets are too far for us to really see or attack this round, but they're approaching rapidly. Unlike Nora, who's bouncing from cover to cover, these enemies are charging straight for us. I'll be revealing what they look like once they come into view.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back