• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC OIF Reaper - High Risk salvage and repair

I announced in Discord the other day, but I figure I'll put it down here- the current thread is mostly social, letting the characters get to know each other, there is no real post order and you guys don't have to wait for me to interact with one another. I figure it'll be a few more rounds and then I'll start a second thread where we actually get down to business.

But first, I want to see just what Ventriss is planning to do to Poor Raffaelle to make sure he fits into his armor, lol.

Just so that everyone is on the same page; Ethereal is tied up IRL for a little bit so we'll be skipping him for a few rounds until he has time to post again.

In other news, we might be getting another player in the near future so let's keep this plot moving along smoothly.

I got me a little post in. Feel free to do whatever with the armors, be it trying them on, or dismantling them so you can cut the size down lol.

Tbh raff would be the type to get reported to HR
He’s not sexist but didn’t like Ventriss’ style lol

Raff will become friends with her eventually, she just has to figure out he doesn't work like most neppers lol

I'll wait for a Raff post before I do mine, gotta see what the lil bastard does when he gets shoved.

So, i will probably be starting the first chaptersode of this thingamajig proper soon. I was going to wait for @Ethereal to get back but I'm not sure when that will be. Since there's really not much more to set up in the current thread. However, since I just posted everyone feel free to post again. I'll start one more post after this and then get to the new thread.

Also, any of y'all sucker maybe wamt to do a JP type deal in the future?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back