• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Ok... Hello everybody, Argaros here.

Argaros

Inactive Member
First of all excuse me everybody for the very bad english. It's not my first language and I have a lot of difficulties to write it. I really don't have any problem to read or speak it so I think, since I love Roleplaying and Sci-fi, than RP forum it's a good idea to improve my writting level.

Well... after saying that I start with my presentation.

Hello everybody, my name is Argaros and I live in UK. I'm exaited to create my first character and star playing in this awesome RP forum. I 've been reading a lot of the wiki and the forum and still have a lot to read.

I'm unsure of what race fix with the archeotype of character I'm looking for. I am looking for something whit action, something whit the soldier type with heavy guns and an armor, maybe part of a large army or somthing like that but at the same time i don't wanna be close to social or sentimental plots.

Honestly, you can do that kind of character with pretty much any faction. Nepleslia is probably the closest match, but characters can match up almost anywhere.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back