• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Okay, here is my latest update.

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
We are settled into our apartment. Its a very spacious place.
Our Bankruptcy is pretty much complete.

Our room mate James got his Long Term Disability, so we will still have money for the rent. :)

We are waiting to see when they will assign a surgeon and then schedule surgery for him.

I am in the process of completing some assessments, so that I can work from home. Which will mean money.... I so miss money.

Brain storming for SARP right now.

Great to see you are settling in at last and things with your loved ones are on the upswing! Wishing you nothing but success with your new job prospects... working from home is indeed a great deal.

Excited to have you around again and equally excited that your housing is secure!!

Well life has been challenging since James' surgery. On the Positive Note, he is doing much better than expected. We have spent the two weeks since the surgery having to come up with Soft food items. That will work with his diabetic needs. He had his two week check, and things are looking good. He still has to wear the collar for 4 weeks, but he can return to normal food.

Been spending a lot of time moving stuff from our old storage place to the new when not having to tend to him. Still have more to move, but I'm going to be spending some time each day now on SARP to work on my content and plots.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back