• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Old Tom, new SARP

Tom

Hey everyone!

It's Tom. It's been several years since I've posted in this forum, but I used to participate in several plots such as the Miharu (as Tom Freeman) and Nepleslia (as Robert Davis). It's cool to see everything still going strong and I have a great sense of nostalgia for my time spent here. Lots of memories of late night writing and joint postings! I plan on taking a look and dipping my toes in the pool once more! Thank you for having me!

A lot has changed since I've last been here, but I mainly do voice acting/singing in my free time. I have a (small) professional recording studio so maybe someday I can help use my hobby to help out!

Thank you and take care!

Welcome back Tom! I also came back just over a year ago after being gone for 6 years and I found the place cooler than ever. I hope you'll be able to get involved again.

Oh hello!! I guess welcome back!
(I just joined today so I know like... nobody lol)

It's nice to meet you!

I've missed you and I'm so happy to hear from you man! You're still a SARP legend! <3

Holy crap it's Tom! I've just become active again myself but I've been lurking forever. Hopefully you can find something fun to do around here! Hasn't been the same without you!

Hey Tom. You made it.

For the record, due to community drama, my playerbase we're operating mostly on Discord where we actually continued to roleplay during our four years hiatus from the forum. That's why you may have noticed me posting on occasion threads of our Black Knight RP (which are right now in the NSFW section, not because we're gratuitous, but more because we're not shy about writing our intimate relationships when they happen). We hadn't given up on our SARP stories, we just wanted a safer place to do them in.

So, Tom's actually has never given up on roleplaying his character, Tom Freeman. But SARP seems better than it was, and we were encouraged by Wes to come back... so we're doing it, little by little.

Last edited:
Hey, I just wanted to catch up and see where you're at. I know you're busy and that's OK. Just take things at your own pace and don't forget us :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back