• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC "Onyx" M3 Gekido Purchase Request

Jack Pine

RP Date
9/19/ye41
To: Origin Armor Works

Hi, I would like to discuss if possible, the purchase of a custom M3. I was working as a test pilot for a while with your company, and was issued the unit. I have the funds if my estimated price is right, but do have more if the estimate differs. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, and happy to have worked with you.

^Message Ends^
[[File Attached]]

To: Zeke Rykiel

Hello, and thank you for contacting us Mr. Rykiel. I have searched our records and confirmed your temporary employment as a test pilot, and have also tracked down the Mecha unit in question. We have gone over the unit to ensure it meets quality and safety standards as well as inspected all its accessories and ensured a full loadout as specified. Although normally OAW keeps test units for future use, we have chosen to grant your request. The unit may be purchased as follows:
M3 Gekido unit 'Onyx': 40,000 KS
Hyper Rifle: 5,000 KS
75 mm Pump action Gauss cannon: 7950 KS
25mm Gauss Pistol: 5400 KS
LANCE Wings x2: 8,000 KS
LANCE Racks x2: 3,000 KS
LANCE Drones x12: 24,000 KS
Custom Targa shield with integrated Blade: 6,000 KS
Z3C Space Missiles x30: 6,000 KS

Total cost: 105,350.

You may purchase the unit with self-delivery or local pickup for the above price, or we can deliver the unit to any location in the Kikyo Sector for a fee of 4,000 KS. The unit will be fully serviced and ready to go upon receipt.

With regards, Karen Merkur.

<<437,400DS was transferred and converted to 109,350KS>>

To: Karen Merkur, Origin Armor Works

Thank you, the money has been sent and paid in full for purchase and delivery. It needs to be delivered to Sirris VI in the Sanctum Star System, where I currently have residence. It has again, been a pleasure to work for you even if only temporarily, and have always enjoyed your products. I will likely message again some time in the future for another purchase, as I am always in need of keeping my gear up to date for my current line of work.

To: Zeke Rykiel

Thank you for your purchase. Origin Armor works would like to extend its thanks for your participation in the test program and appreciation for the purchase of the M3 unit which you utilized during said program. The armor will be shipped to the requested location, and will arrive within 5-7 business days, except in the event of unforseen circumstances. We appreciate your patience and will be glad to work with you in the future.

With Regards, Karen Merkur

RPG-D RPGfix
Back