Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

Kokuten said:
"Man, I wass' this close t'juss puttin' 'er in m'lap." said Rolf, putting his thumb and fore-finger together mighty closely. He let the expression fall in a slump, though, his shoulders hanging low. Instead, he turned back over onto the counter. "Beh, she's a big girl. She'll get used to it soon 'nuff. Where were we?"
What the fuck, Rolf. I'm laughing so hard.

ruri2.jpg

Doshii~n, you now have a ladle toting Ruri.

Wow, time flies. It's been a year since I technically started this plot with the intros ... and we haven't even started the first mission.

I really am no faster than Fred. DESTRUCTION MASTER TAUGHT ME WELL

I think this post, and what followed, gave people the impression that the characters (Rolf, Yuzuki) had left.

Doshii assumed they might come back, waiting on your post to both reaffirm your presence and get things going. Didn't turn out this way, though, and he opted for Tom instead in the interest of maintaining momentum.

Also, lots of Michikos lately!

Michiko station at KnI, Michiko the housewife, and now Michiko the old flame. Heh.

Damn, I really do keep going on that name. Brain's trying to tell me something.

I apologize for the rude switch, Gally. No offense meant; I just saw momentum and didn't want to be the one to stall it all out with my picking Yuzuki instead of Tom.

If it's any consolation, Tom's experience will be ... short-lived.

Rolf keeping everyone on task and focused. That's what I like to see. And even helping Ruri visualize the goals. Well done.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back