• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

What the fuck, Rolf. I'm laughing so hard.

I believe Rolf's best quality is his ability to not only raise morale, but redirect it when he can't.

Fuck. This plot is too packed with hotties. I can't handle this shit.

(Utterly awesome, Soresu!)

Re: Rolf

whatisthisIdon'teven

Nagase's response will be such fun to write. I have plans. Oh, plans.

Wow, time flies. It's been a year since I technically started this plot with the intros ... and we haven't even started the first mission.

I really am no faster than Fred. DESTRUCTION MASTER TAUGHT ME WELL

I think this post, and what followed, gave people the impression that the characters (Rolf, Yuzuki) had left.

Doshii assumed they might come back, waiting on your post to both reaffirm your presence and get things going. Didn't turn out this way, though, and he opted for Tom instead in the interest of maintaining momentum.

Also, lots of Michikos lately!

Michiko station at KnI, Michiko the housewife, and now Michiko the old flame. Heh.

Damn, I really do keep going on that name. Brain's trying to tell me something.

I apologize for the rude switch, Gally. No offense meant; I just saw momentum and didn't want to be the one to stall it all out with my picking Yuzuki instead of Tom.

If it's any consolation, Tom's experience will be ... short-lived.

Rolf keeping everyone on task and focused. That's what I like to see. And even helping Ruri visualize the goals. Well done.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…