Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

I went and flopped after work anyway, because I'm a loser.

Aendri, what do you think of this: The next time we see Kyou, she's at the wedding and stepping into view with that dress on — I think she'd be a knockout headturner for sure! Could make for some real punch in a scene.

Let's sew up these JPs this weekend if possible, folks. I'm going to make some time Monday night to make it happen. Soresu, Kokuten, how you feeling about that?

Might be free for it after DnD since we do that on Mondays. But I could totally swing DnD and a JP at the sametime no problem.

I can continue to TP from underway status.

This is not convenient, but it's all you're going to get short of SP's.

S'all good. As long as we can wrap up your JP with Koku, we'll be fine. Ruri's is not as time sensitive.

The wedding's going to be SP, so that should be more underway-friendly.

Just re-read some of the JPs again. I believe Koku and I are finished with the recent JP. I've started another at www.titanpad.com/Gall4, but whether or not you wish to include that one in the series is entirely up to you. It's branching, somewhat.

I'm going to start checking the forums semi-regularly, again, which is why I mention.

SWEET! I did get your emails; sorry for not replying yet. This has been a bad week, coming off a busy week.

I'll get all the JPs edited, formatted and posted tomorrow. With that, WEDDING!

I want to point out that the post above this one is the 69th post, and I find this amusing. I really had no idea. If I had known, I would have posted something more erotic.

In any case; since we're about to get started, it occurs to me to ask whether or not we will be getting orders threads and associated awards/candy pats on the head in the near future. I would not ask because I know this is a rediculously time consuming process to write everything out, but it's just something I'm curious about and would like to see.

ORA ORA ORAAAAAAH

0.2 has been updated with the back posts from our resident Black Spiral operative and her new girlfriend. Enjoy.

0.3 remains the active thread. All Miharu folk coming for the wedding, that's your thread.

I have officially printed the Masako/Ruri RP, because it's too long for me to sit and read at a computer.

28 pages too long, in size ten font, to be precise.

(This is not the longest I've printed off, but have we given any consideration to actual publishing? What would this + Miharu be? A trilogy? A Wheel Of Time bonanza of epicness?)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back