Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

Sorry if I'm going slow, just went back to work and I'm working late and while I'm sick. So things are going as quick as I'd like.

Nyton: *knock knock* I can come out of the cold, now, please?

Miharu House: O;...;o ...

Nyton: *knock knock* Ok it's starting to snow, again. I need to pee. Can I come in?

Miharu House: O;..;O ....

Nyton: Why are you staring at me like--

Miharu House: *CHOMP*

Apologies to you, Soresu; I didn't get to you in my last reply. I'll amend that with a short one today, unless you'd rather reply to Matt now. Either/or.

Sorry, stayed up after going out with K. Gimme seven hours. You guys are my first priority, and I promise, we'll get this wedding going soon!

Sorry I've been absent a good bit. Annie and I just had our third son, David, who was born on the 23rd. I actually got to cut the umbilical cord this time!

Wow! It's hard to believe in the time since I've met you you've already got married and had three kids! Whoa! Congratulations, Blas!

I know dude. Annie even mentioned that which I thought was cool. Hey if you hadn't invited me to that con on the day I first arrived to Eustis then events would not have been set in motion that bring us to this day. Its amazing when I think about it. Heck we've had quite a few weddings between you and Jake's and other major life changing events for many folks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back