Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

Blas, you're awesome and I'm humbled and glad to have played a part. Thank you!

I'm still waiting for a good opportunity to jump in, no worries about that, Dosh.

But the main reason for my post is to wish Blas a happy birthday! Kids and birthdays, all jumbled together, it's gotta be a good life at that point.

As for that most recent of IC posts, Doshii. This is Ruri right now as a result of seeing Nagase.

16to2x.gif

Yessssssssssssssssss

Poor Ruri. Just can't catch a break! That'll teach her to not drag Masako to the nearest empty bedroom and lock the door.

Also, reminder! I'm leaving for the airport tomorrow. I will have my phone, but postage is not likely Friday through Tuesday.

Kokuten is in charge in my absence, and can keep things going with Tom's help. Kokubolts also OK to play Nagase.

Gally, you're the lead in the IRC until my return.

Something with peppers. Probably something Nimura's been working with all morning, her fingers covered in pepper juice. Then, when Ruri screws up in the slightest, she gets the two-finger jalapeno fire punch in the vag.

Kokuten said:
Something with peppers. Probably something Nimura's been working with all morning, her fingers covered in pepper juice. Then, when Ruri screws up in the slightest, she gets the two-finger jalapeno fire punch in the vag.

Was thinking an eyegouge.

A slight acceleration, unfortunately.

We need to get this wedding going. I'm giving us a two-week deadline to get things done.

Forgive my suckage, Soresu. It was Hisa, not Kinu. I goofed, but your posts (and mine) now are edited. I'll refer to Hisa from now on.

Am I the only one who saw the Doshii_Jun post on the main forums and was like "FUCK YES!" and clicked it, and got directed to the OOC thread, instead?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back