• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Okay so, I posted and killed two - I'm hoping it was cool enough to warrant me having taken out two but I don't plan on just killing everyone by myself, because I know that stuff can get annoying for everyone else.

*when your character has a garrotte tie as his only effective weapon*

Somehow he might kill someone eventually

Yeah i was sort of thinking that too, since he’s trained primarily in hand to hand, we’ll just have to see

The holiday season is over and Whitehart and i arent nearly as busy as we where cause of holidays and personal stuff. So as the unnoficial, Self proclaims CO-GM its time for my monthly prodding people to POST.

If ye dont ill have shasta call ye character smelly. And they will be.

What a shame it is for this plot to slowly die out, it was a really good one :(

However, if this plot isn't going to be revived any time soon, can we logically conclude that the job was a success? Or has this never taken place? Since my last post I've gone on to be deployed overseas, but I've had plenty of ideas still brewing involving Salem.

Yup. Thats my idea. Shasta will canonically stay on the Iron ferret and do bounty hunting while also being a semi successful business mutant with phage.

If Salem doesnt find his niche he can always Re-join the NPF in the doorkicker plot about em whose first thread just ended~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back