• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

I have examples of whip cream use in RP if anyone needs them.

Ame you fool! this plot is a 16+ plot! Keep yer hoshi lewding astray from it for at least two more years ye harlot. Whipped cream can only be used for extreme violence or macguyvering.

(But if ye want to Dm me about those uses for... Educational reasons...)

I checked and it looked Nepleslian. If it's only 16+ I'm going to have to ask this plot no longer take place in Nepland, where children are born with the right to bear arms. I don't feel comfortable having people that can't righfully own guns writing about people that do. One way to work around this is for the plot to switch over to long guns and long gun ammunition to stay within federal law.

I am just having some fun. Carry on as usual, guys :>

And we have... can't do much else at this point besides control NPCs and I doubt Whitehart would want us doing that...

So I am going to be doing a postapalooza this afternoon but I did want to repost an earlier tidbit in reference to the current upcoming confrontation;

If you have a cool believable way to kill an unnamed thug, do it. In the same tone, if you feel your character should get hurt, do it. No one is invincible. The rule of cool is my motto.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back