• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[OOC] Dark Heresy: Every Day Heroes

Re: Dark Heresy: Every Day Heroes (OOC and such)

ASSASSIN FOR THE WIN! WOOT!

-backstabby-

Still waiting on you to tell us which programs we will be using. I have Skype, so I recommend using that; unless we're going to go with the JP as you said at the IRC channel, which is fine.

Already finished my awesome mutant psyker, you know I'm in for sure. Just give me a definitive schedule beforehand and I'll see how it can work out.

I already have JPs and a DH and RT game in my week.

Well, it would help to know what days you are normally free, and times.

yay being -7GMT all the time

I'm STILL planning on Fridays, but I need to see how schedules of those interested work out.

Weeknights after 7 PM EST (GMT -5), Weekends vary and tend to be filled with IRL RT/DH and JPs for my plot.

I remember you said you were looking for a program tat involved Dice that we could all see, and I found this. Got a couple that might work.

I'd love to find a community roller that didn't involve downloading, is the thing. I HAVE one of those downloaded. We need one that doesn't need to be so someone like Cyber can play.

Kylen Phylar said:
I'd love to find a community roller that didn't involve downloading, is the thing. I HAVE one of those downloaded. We need one that doesn't need to be so someone like Cyber can play.
Only place I know like that is Gaia Online, which has the option to make 'dice roll' as an action when you post.

Not sure if there's an application for it in YIM... worth a try, though.

I'm currently going to be looking at Mondays or Tuesdays, Evenings (not entirely sure the time yet). As it stands, dice will be rolled and the totals told to me, but if I start seeing trends, I'm going to start rolling FOR anyone who i think might be cheating.

:( I have a D&D game on mandays from 5~8pm est (GMT-5), I can see if I can get it moved if that becomes a problem.

And my schedule completely conflicts with Exhack's, he's available at 7pm and I'm unavailable (ussually) after 8pm... so... I'm probably going be dropping out, sorry.

Code:
Sunday and Saturday: Free Unless Stated Otherwise
Tuesday and Thursday: After 7pm EST

I'll de-level my Guardsman as soon as I can.

I can do just about anything other then Tuesdays, though the more set in stone of a time we can manage the easier it will be for me to work it out. Evenings works best for me, I'm GMT-7.

*Swear words here*

Alright. We are looking at Thursdays now...cause it seems to be the only day a lot of people are free...time to be decided, but probably about 8 PM EST

Also: Could people who are ready to play send in characters, or contact me for character creation. PMs are welcome for actual character sheets.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back