• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [-OOC-] Faction Out-of-Character Thread

What kind of music does the Faction Management like and what kind of bands would be appropriate for the Abwehran Star Empire?

This is mostly because of real life issues compounded by a mass renovation of everything Abwehran. I have one plot which moves slowly and sometimes JP now and again on diplomatic stuff. Most of those JPs have stalled due to the real life situations of others or myself.

Over all, considering the main factor of this is that I am renovating Abwehran wiki articles and most of the notes are with me, I do no require any assistance.

Thank you anyway.

German ones.

Hans, Heinrich, Richter, Albrecht, Alfred, Alfons, Dietfried, Gebherd, etc. for boys.

Helga, Eva, Erika, Elma, Corinna, Brunhilde (Often shortened to Hilda), Berta, Bianka, etc. for girls.

Abwherans are based on Prussians, so they're IC language is often represented OOC as German.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back