• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] The Multiverse - Freeform RP Discussion

Rabbit Eclair

Inactive Member
It seemed inevitable that a thread like this would pop up in here. Since I'm the first one wanting it, lemme cast the first stone.

The very first thing I thought when I saw this forum was that it would be a good place to make the topics of this thread happen. Most of the disagreement seems to have been over the fact that it seemed a bit barbaric for Yamataian society. In here, that wouldn't be such a problem.

Of course, it would need at least a few willing guinea pi- I mean, players- and somebody to be an arbiter in charge of deciding how successful attacks are, lest it degenerate to the 'no way you could've hit me! I DODGED YOUR BULLETS!' level that freeform RP combat so often does.

So. Any interest, or am I alone in thinking it sounds fun?

I'll help moderate it while I'm on.

For example - the first piece of violence so far has been given by Michio - who is 6'5", a trained mercenary who is carrying a sniper rifle and using it as a club. I'd be surprised if his opponent somehow dodges.

no actually ken and ichiro blew up eliza with a rocket laucher a few posts back.

And the finger biting nekos too.

Finger biting can not be considered a true form of attack - it is a comic device which does not need moderation.

A rocket launcher is rather hard to dodge. Again there is little need for moderation. Unless Elisa had decided to go Matrix on it.

It's already getting interesting, and it hasn't even started yet.

Though, touching on the point of a rocket launcher, wouldn't it be possible to at least dodge it when it's fired from long range?

Contructors and pilot championships.
KFY, Novacorp, Zen, NAM and independant models.
EDIT: NDI, Lorath, Abehweran and Mishu too, if they want to join.

I'd certainly hope so. Silly silly demons.

And no-one better use the NovaCorp Scythe - it wasn't even approved and is possibly the weakest of the power armours.

And the Emrys Powered Armour? Don't even think about it.

Do cyclones of beer, chips and tomato sauce caused by clumsy scotsmen who like picking fights count as comic devices or as plain violent?

Luca Pavone said:
Do cyclones of beer, chips and tomato sauce count as comic devices or as plain violent?
Are beer bottles broken, the chips made of steel, and the tomato sauce loaded with acid?

Kokuten said:
Luca Pavone said:
Do cyclones of beer, chips and tomato sauce count as comic devices or as plain violent?
Are beer bottles broken, the chips made of steel, and the tomato sauce loaded with acid?
The beer is not even in a bottle, the chips are made of potatoes and the sauce is made with tomatoes and some onion, with salt and pepper.

Or your throwing the sauce in someones eyes.

Citric Acid is the natural vegetable assassain, target people often, either their shirts or their eyes.

Just to throw my two cents out there, not that it matters, but wasn't there already someone in charge of the Collosseum that was overseeing it before it died...Oh wait, that was ME! =)

Anyway, since it wasn't brought up to me that this would be going on here now, I guess that means that for all intents and purposes, I have been ousted from being in charge. Which means that I have time to devote to my one true project, and bringing it here as well...And I think all you who've been around a bit, know JUST what I am talking aboot.

VIVA LA FENYA-I mean...never mind.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back