• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Thank you kindly @Gallant, now, as I understand it is Finals time over in America, so I will be a bit relaxed about posting because some of you guys are busy as can be!

Good luck and study weller, not harder!

@Yoshi Are you sure you need a Mindy for something like this? Are you afraid that Tani will chip a nail? She's a pretty durable piece of engineering!

EDIT: Though, modern Neko aren't as durable as their past counterparts which I usually like using as NPC enemies...

I've been trying not to have Shayla get into Tani's business too much, but I couldn't see her just letting the Mindy walk past without commenting on it. I don't want to look like she's 'pulling rank' on Tani or even Luca by questioning it, or Tani's desertion/discharge, but I think it would be pretty hard for a former officer to let the whole thing completely fly past her without being worried.

This is not a good time for me right now. A lot of personal things flying around amidst finals. If you have to continue, Soruk is always ready to fight, so he has everything he needs. No guns required.

Sure thing @Sham. I wish you the best of luck with whatever needs dealing with, and that you're rewarded well for persevering through it.

Pardon me, finals week has got me by the nadgers.

I spent all weekend writing seven papers.

Posting now it's been a shittastic last few weeks.
I hope you get some time over the Christmas break to unwind, relax and knock back a few, as well as enjoy the Christmas cheer to be spread!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…