• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

I think it's because hemosynth basically takes care of everything. You just pour that on almost anything and give it a bit of time, and you're good.

Given that hemosynth is stuffed with tiny artificial constructs designed to tear apart and reassemble atoms... That isn't too surprising. I am a little disappointed however that none of the corporations or other factions have their own medical supplies like antiseptics. I guess it is something to be looked into at a later time..

Enjoyed the post by the way.. Will be fun to run around more or less topless for the foreseeable future.

I had my computer stolen from me by my brother suddenly so the latest Phoenix post may be delayed somewhat.

I'll be honest, life is getting stupid around me for idiotic and arbitrary reasons, and I have no way of stopping it without opening the door to a lot of other problems.

PS: I'm still looking for a post from @Sham and @ShotJon... Sham, I'm sorry for misreading your post. I've been autopiloting since stress has been eating away at me. Just roll with it.

Last edited:
Yes I know, I am waiting for Sham to post as we talked about on IRC @Luca my post would be just Zeta walking forward carefully towards bridge anyway.

Hey guys I just wanted to check one thing with ya. Do you figure that the EMP blast would have taken out the Fatboy Reeves was holding as well rendering it inoperable or is that still okay to use

Considering the size of the 'grenades', the EMP blast is supposed to be highly controlled in a very small area. Like, small enough where Soruk is barely affected by it. Just that T-section he is in should affected

So then his gun and eye wouldn't be affected ? I was just under the impression I should assume I'd have problems because Luca said reeves and part of the room dropped off the map. The bridge according to wiki is 15x8 m so it isn't a large area.

Edit facepalm. I was imagining feet not meters.

Last edited:
I'm just stating what the bombs are intended to do, not how Luca... 'makes' them do. So ultimately, that's up to him.

The half of the room Reeves is standing in is too far away for the EMP to reach him. He might feel a twitch.

Thanks you two I appreciate your input. That'll help me with my post this evening. I had a feeling you intended them to be small because he was hoping it would at least takeout the radios.

Sounds like Luca's gotten busy, not sure about the others. I've seen them around some other places, though.

I'm not entirely dead, and I do want to post. The Phoenix has been at the bottom of my pile for far too long. Naturally, as a GM, Ake posts are an automatic priority for me, but due to the nature of Sakishima's current plot I've been rushing to post there before Phoenix as well. That said, I'll post in Phoenix before posting again in Sakishima just out of principle at this point.

And that said, I can't post right now because I have to make sure a tiny box gets to Fort Rucker before 9AM.

Lamb's been having a lot of days where he just spends forever on the road trucking and then falls asleep shortly after getting home and then finds he can't sleep a proper full sleep without waking up part way through so he's up at like 5AM or earlier.

Busy as hell. I'm going to try to post tonight.

EDIT: also, 5-13 of march I won't be around too much. Got a business trip to Egypt.

Egypt? Take some photos if you go past any of the tourist locations!

I'm going to make a day trip to the Pyramids. But that's about all I'll get to do between work and security stuffs. I was scheduled for a trip out to the Western Desert (we have oil rigs there) but the EGPC (Egyptian Petroleum Company) sent out a Security Alert and isn't allowing non-Egyptians out of the major cities.

I'll be sure to post some for yall when I return from it.

Hi all, I've been celebrating my birthday today, and I'll start rustling up a post tomorrow for the Phoenix, and after that, a post for Akahar.

I'm 25!

*Deletes the post he was going to finish up during his class break*

Well, I got nothing now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…